Location: Phoenix, AZ
School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Phoenix, AZ
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Phoenix, AZ area to interview and hire a bilingual School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and we are now scheduling interviews.
- Part-time or full-time
- Entire 20/21 school year
- PreK-8th grade students
- AZ School Psychologist credential
- AZ Fingerprint clearance card
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity in the Phoenix, AZ area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled