Location: Pacifica, CA
School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Pacifica, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and we are scheduling interviews ASAP. Bilingual is preferred but not required.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Preschool – Middle School students
- Possibly providing ERMHS therapy and assessments
- CA PPS Credential – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity in the Pacifica, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled