Location: Tumwater, WA
School Psychologist Job Opportunity near Tumwater, WA
I am working with a school located near Tumwater, WA, who is hiring a School Psychologist to begin with the district for the upcoming school year. This position is Full Time, 35-40 hours per week.
The School Psychologist must be flexible to work with students K-12th with a full range of disabilities. Primary responsibilities include evaluation support, treatment and IEP participation and meetings.
- Master's in School Psychology.
- Must have a valid Washington - DOE School Psychologist License.
- Must have ESA Certification.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a School Psychologist.
We are looking to hire for this School Psychologist role near Tumwater, WA, immediately - Please email your updated Resume/ CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled