Location: Everett, WA
School Psychologist Job Opportunity near Everett, WA | K-12th
I am working with schools located in Everett, WA, who is hiring a School Psychologist to begin as soon as possible. This position is Full Time, 35 hours per week for the full school year.
The School Psychologist must be flexible to work with students K-12th with a full range of disabilities. Primary responsibilities include evaluation support, treatment and IEP participation and meetings.
- Master's in School Psychology.
- Must have a valid Washington ESA certification.
- DOE School Psychologist License.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a School Psychologist.
We are looking to hire for this School Psychologist role near Everett, WA, immediately - Please email your updated Resume/ CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled