Location: Bolingbrook, IL
School Psychologist Job Opportunity near Bolingbrook, IL | Elementary
I am working with a school located near Bolingbrook, IL who is seeking a School Psychologist to begin with the district for the upcoming school year. This position is Full Time, 35-40 hours per week.
The School Psychologist will be working with Elementary aged students with a full range of disabilities. Primary responsibilities include evaluation support, treatment and IEP participation and meetings.
- Master's in School Psychology.
- Must have a valid Illinois - School Psychologist License.
- PEL - Professional Educator License is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a School Psychologist.
We are looking to hire for this School Psychologist role near Bolingbrook, IL, immediately - Please email your updated Resume/ CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled