Location: Miami Heights, OH
School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Miami Heights, OH
We have partnered with a school district in the Miami Heights, OH area to interview and hire a School Psychologist. This is a full-time position.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Students of all ages
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Running meetings
- Observation and testing
- OH School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled