Location: Southborough, MA
School Psychologist Job Opportunity in the Southborough, MA AreaApply
For this job opening, we are currently seeking an experienced School Psychologist who can work with students in the 9th-12th grade age group, and handle a case load of one school. Student’s disabilities are expected to be mild to moderate. This school district has a great reputation and support system for new staff.
- Create IEP plans that ensure success for kids with full range of impairments
- Assess student’s emotional, behavioral, and academic needs
- Provide support services to parents and therapy to students
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- School Psychology Certification in Massachusetts
If you are interested in hearing more details about this School Psychologist Job in the Southborough, MA area, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at (813)448-1418. The Special Education Director is scheduling interviews this week, and I would love to get you connected!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply