Location: Akron, OH
School Psychologist job opportunity hiring now in Akron, OHApply
A school near Akron, OH is looking for a highly qualified School Psychologist to join their staff.
- full time opportunities 37.5- 40 hours/ week
- onsite opportunities covering a MAT leave
- 8th-12th student population
- Primarily high School caseload - 40 students
- Traditional caseload assisting the school district as needed.
- traveling between multiple schools within 5 miles from each other
- OH PPS credentials
- Previous school-based experience desired but not required (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a school Psychologist job sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply