Location: Arvada, CO
School Psychologist Job Opening - Upcoming School Year - Arvada, CO
Arvada, CO: A school district in the area is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- Monday – Friday
- 24-32 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- 1 School location
- K-8th Grade students
- Academic, behavioral, and mental health testing
- Collaborate with staff and parents
- Crisis support if needed
- Colorado School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Arvada, CO area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled