Location: Petaluma, CA
School Psychologist Job Opening - Petaluma, CA
We are currently seeking a School Psychologist in the Petaluma, CA area for a school district seeking someone to fill their full-time and full school year job opening.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Moderate to severe disabilities
- CA PPS Credential – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled