Location: Fountain, CO
School Psychologist Job Opening Near Fountain, CO
Fountain, CO: There is a vacancy for a school district located near the Fountain, CO area interviewing and hiring for a School Psychologist job.
This position will be full-time beginning as soon as possible lasting the duration of the academic school year. The School Psychologist hired for this position will be paired with a part-time social worker. There will be 70-90 students on the caseload. The students on this caseload have disabilities ranging from intellectual, behavioral and ASD.
- Conduct evaluations to determine learning, emotional and/or behavioral needs of children
- Interpret data, make recommendations on interventions
- Maintain records and summarize results in written reports
- Consult with teachers, students and parents regarding adaptations to the classroom environment or curriculum
- Attend pre-referral and post-placement meetings
- Colorado Special Providers License with School Psychologist K-12 endorsement
For more information, contact Torri Griffith at 813.792.3443 and send all resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled