Location: Aberdeen, NC
School Psychologist Job Opening near Aberdeen, NC
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near Aberdeen, NC. This position is Full-Time for this school year.
In this role, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Elementary, Middle and High school students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-time Contract, approx. 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- District has decided to do K-5 on campus learning and 6-12 virtual learning, so they need someone working on campus and PPE will be provided by the district.
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Active NC School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Aberdeen, NC, or any other opportunities of interest, you can call Teya directly at (813) 448-1634.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled