Location: Waukegan, IL
School Psychologist Job Opening - Middle School Caseload (6-8th Grade) - Waukegan, ILApply
School Psychologist Job Opening - Middle School Caseload (6-8th Grade) - Waukegan, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for an exceptional School Psychologist near Waukegan, Illinois! We are working with a school district who is looking for a candidate that is competent and qualified to work with children - especially the middle school population. This is a full time position for the current school year.
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and program
- Candidates must be certified as a School Psychologist in the state of Illinois.
- Candidates must have the Professional Educator License (PEL) with an endorsement in School Psychology.
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply