Location: Rock Hill, SC
School Psychologist Job Opening is Actively Interviewing K-12 Caseload in Columbia, SCApply
School Psychologist Job Opening is Actively Interviewing– K-12 Caseload in Columbia, SC
Are you a school psychologist that is excited to begin working this year? There is an opening for a School Psychologist job near Columbia, South Carolina where you will be working with children in grades K-12. The job is full-time for the upcoming school year. Candidates without a South Carolina License will not be considered.
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
*As of right now the school district is requiring teachers to work onsite and children will be working remotely. The district is continuing to reevaluate their plans bi-weekly, and will give a two-week notice in the event of a change of plans.*
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- South Carolina License
- Ability to adapt
- Previous school experience is not needed - this district is very supportive of new graduates!
- Ability to engage and utilize technology is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#schoolpsychologist #jobopening #southcarolina
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply