Location: Ypsilanti, MI
School Psychologist Job Opening in the Ypsilanti, MI areaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is setting up interviews with a school district in the Ypsilanti, MI area for a School Psychologist job opening. This job will involve working full time hours between two elementary schools.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Standard school calendar dates and times
- Starting March 22nd 2021 through June 15th 2021
Day to Day Duties:
- Balance the needs of students between the two Elementary Schools on site
- Provide support services to parents
- Administer psychological evaluations and guide students through results
- Create IEP plans that ensure success for kids with full range of disabilities
- Provide therapy to students with learning, behavioral, or developmental delays
- PA School Psychology License
For prompt consideration and more details, please reach out and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (813)448-1418. The Special Education Director would like to set up interviews as soon as possible, so act fast. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply