Location: Forest Park, IL
School Psychologist Job Open in the Forest Park, IL areaApply
Full Job Description
Full-time School Psychologist Job for the New School Year – Forest Park, IL
Sunbelt is working with a school district near Forest Park, IL that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist job for the new school year!
• Hold an active IL School Psychologist license
• Previous school experience preferred
• Conduct mostly assessments, evaluations, re-evaluations, assistance with IEP process, standard duties
• Consult with teachers and other staff, standard school duties district wide
• Case load: Elementary/Middle School ages
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near Forest Park, IL please email your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at 813-749-5295 to set up a time to talk about more details. Look forward to connecting!
Jared DeSantolo | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5295
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply