Location: Tinley Park, IL
School Psychologist Job Near Tinley Park, IL
We are scheduling interviews for a School Psychologist in the Tinley Park area.
- 37.5 hours per week for the full school year
- One site, Pre-K through 5th grade
- Students on the caseload have a full range of delays and disabilities
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Play-based assessments
- Collaboration with teachers, therapists, and parents
- Data collection, interpretation, and management
- Illinois State Board of Education issued PEL with School Psychologist endorsement
- Recent, relevant experience
We are looking for a School Psychologist with the friendly demeanor and effective skills to readily connect with students, parents, and co-workers, establishing and maintaining strong, productive working relationships.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled