Location: San Diego, CA
School Psychologist Job near the San Diego, CA areaApply
We are interviewing for a school psychologist full-time job in the San Diego, CA area in a school district that is hiring for the upcoming school year. This contract job for the full school year is 4.5 days per week and 6.5 hours/day.
School Psychologist Job Duties:
- You will be working within one elementary school with K-4th grade students
- There is an office space dedicated for you with materials onsite
- The caseload is mild to moderate
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Candidates must be a master's level licensed psychologist or a MDE credentialed master's level school psychologist
- No limited license that require supervision
- Must be licensed in the state of Michigan
- Previous experience working with pediatrics preferred
- Must be comfortable commuting to the San Diego, CA area
If you are interested in this School Psychologist job in the San Diego, CA area, please send your resume to the email below.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply