Location: Riccas Corner, CA
School Psychologist Job near the Riccas Corner area (Contract)Apply
A school district near the Riccas Corner, CA area is looking to hire a full-time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year.
- 37.5 hours per week and you will be working out of 2 schools that are across the street from each other
- Various disabilities from mild to moderate
- Working in a preschool/early learning center and a Spanish dual immersion school K-6 near the Riccas Corner, CA area.
- You will be conducting assessments for students who are turning 3 in the ELC and are receiving regional center services.
- Assessments at the K-6 level.
Job Requirements: CA PPS Credential as School Psychologist
If this position near the Riccas Corner, CA area seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply