Location: Tacoma, WA
School Psychologist Job near Tacoma, WA - ESA Required
Are you a School Psychologist with your ESA certification looking for a job opportunity near Tacoma, WA?
We are working with a school district just 15 miles from Tacoma, WA to find a full-time School Psychologist for the new school year. You are the ideal candidate if you have your ESA certification and want to work with elementary and middle school students.
- Participate in student evaluations, IEP Reports, IEP Meetings
- Work with school-based treatments and ages 3-12
- Conduct progress reports
- Collaborate in staff meetings
- School Psychologist license in WA state
- ESA Certification
- Great references
- Hours: Full-time (37.5/week)
- Duration: August-June
To be considered for this job opening, please contact the recruiter:
Be sure to reach out if you are interested in school-based virtual therapy positions and to stay up to date on other school psychologist job openings in the Tacoma, WA area!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled