Location: Sugar Land, TX
School Psychologist Job near Sugar Land, TXApply
This job is Full-Time.
In this job, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of students in grades K-5th OR 6th-8th academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-Time Contract, approx. 40 hours/week, Full School Year
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your TX School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Houston, TX or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about virtual jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply