Location: San Diego, CA
School Psychologist Job near San Diego, CAApply
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near San Diego, CA This job is Full-Time for the full school year.
In this job, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of students in grades K-12th academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-Time Contract, approx. 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your CA School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near San Diego, CA or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about virtual jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply