Location: Riverside, CA
School Psychologist Job near Riverside, CAApply
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near Riverside, CA This job is Full-Time for the full school year.
In this job, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of High school students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-Time Contract, approx. 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your CA School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Riverside, CA or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about virtual jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply