Location: Napa, CA
School Psychologist job near Napa, CA - Full time
I'm working with a local school district near Napa, CA to hire a qualified and passionate School Psychologist. This opportunity will be full-time for the upcoming school year. I can also present part-time if you are available.
- Full-time contract, Full school year (Part-time if desired)
- Initial and re-evaluations.
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaborates with educators, parents, and other professionals to support the success of students.
- California PPS-Credential (Pupil Personal Services) issued through the CTC is required.
Apply Now: To be considered for this School Psychologist opportunity near Napa, CA, send your updated resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled