Location: Jackson, LA
School Psychologist Job near Jackson, LA
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near Jackson, LA. This job is Part-Time for the full school year.
In this job, the district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Part-time Contract, approx. 28 hours/week, Full School Year
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your LA School Psychologist certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Jackson, LA, or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about Remote jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled