Location: Glendale, AZ
School Psychologist Job Near Glendale, AZ
I am working with a school in the Glendale, AZ area that is looking to immediately hire a Speech Language Pathologist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Principal and Administrator for Special Services
- Perform and advise in speech and language therapy service areas of screening, evaluation, remediation and service.
- Conduct parent-staff interpretive conferences to explain relevant individual evaluative findings, provide recommendations to parents and teachers
- Be available to pupils, parents, staff and faculty personnel to provide professional consultation and advice on all matters related to speech and language defects, disorders and the means by which correction or rehabilitation may be secured.
- Collect, compile, evaluate and provide, as required, pertinent data that may become necessary as a matter of information, documentation, reports or administrative planning requirements.
- Perform all other related duties assigned by the Administrator for Special Services.
- Attend professional workshops in you field of specialization in order to maintain current procedures.
- Develop an understanding of the local community
- Possess a bachelor’s degree, or higher, from an accredited institution, master’s degree preferred.
- Possess a valid speech and language therapy certificate issued by the Arizona State Department of Education.
- Possess personal traits of character that enables effective communication and rapport with pupils, staff and parents.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish preferred.
To be considered for this job opening, apply here today and follow up with a copy of your resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443 for any futher information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled