Location: Encinitas, CA
School Psychologist Job near Encinitas, CA - Full Time
I am looking for licensed School Psychologists for a job working with a school district in the Encinitas, California area. This job opportunity is working with a middle school case load at one school site. The Psychologist will be working with students who have a full range of disabilities. Interviews for this full-time position are being scheduled as soon as possible to ensure the proper staff for the school year.
- Manage and provide therapy services to a case load of students.
- Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for those struggling with academic, emotional, or social problems.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty student needs and progress.
- Evaluate results and progress through observation and accurate documentation.
- Evaluate and implement behavioral management techniques and learning programs.
Job Qualifications: PPS Credential
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you.
- Major medical, surgical, and prescription drug coverage.
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Customized compensation packages.
Sunbelt Staffing offers educational professionals the opportunity to work in school districts all over the country for nearly thirty years. Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing talented professionals in work environments where the rewards go well above pay and benefits. Our educational professionals make a difference every day by impacting the lives of others while doing a job that they love to do.
If you are interested in this position or any other positions in the area, please send your resume to Elizabeth.Reitmeyer@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 792-3417 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled