Location: Arlington Heights, IL
School Psychologist Job near Arlington Heights, ILApply
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near Arlington Heights, IL. This job is Full-Time for the full school year.
In this job, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Middle and School students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-time Contract, approx. 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your IL School Psychologist certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Arlington Heights, IL or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about virtual jobs!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply