Location: Cannon, CA
School Psychologist Job in the Cannon, California area Contract PositionApply
I am working with a school in the Cannon, CA area that is looking to hire and onboard a School Psychologist for this upcoming school year. This School Psychologist job is full time (37.5), working with a K-12th grade case load.
The ideal candidate will hold an active state School Psychologist license, have experience with evaluations, and IEP participation and will be flexible on caseload
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- K-12, multiple school sites
- Caseload and disabilities will vary
- CA PPS Credential required
- Master's or higher in psychology required
- School setting experience preferred, will consider pediatrics experience
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
If you are interesting in this position in the Cannon, CA area, please feel free reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here to this job today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply