Location: Garland, TX
School Psychologist job in Garland, TX - Full Time Contract
Garland, TX - Sunbelt has immediate interviews for a full time School Psychologist contract job. Part time Licensed Specialists in School Psychology can be considered as well. Caseload is mostly PreK - 8th grade, but there will be some high school assessments as well. Students have various mild to moderate disabilities.
- With support from an Educational Diagnostician, case managing formal evaluations for Autism, Emotional Disturbances and Other Health Impairments
- Complete all 3-year re-evaluations for students identified with an Emotional Disturbance
- Behavioral/psychological consultation with special education and general education students to help provide support for interventions and strategies
- Conduct MDRs for students with AU/ED/OHI
No counseling is required.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or equivalent
- Texas Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
For more information or to be considered, please contact Erin McDonald at (813) 261- 2262 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled