Location: Chicago, IL
School Psychologist Job in Chicago IL
Sunbelt staffing is seeking a School Psychologist for a full time job in district in Chicago, IL. The School Psychologist will coordinate and implement psychological services to the student population. Psychological services include, but are not limited to, academic and behavioral consultation, psycho-educational assessments, counseling on an individual and/or group level, and crisis intervention. The School Psychologist must work collaboratively with administration, teachers, parents, and various communities to support the needs of students.
School Psychologist job requirements:
- Master’s degree or higher of a graduate program in School Psychology
- Minimum of one year experience
- School Psychology license in IL
- Must be able to travel to school(s) in district in Chicago IL
- Excellent organization and communication skills
For immediate consideration to the School Psychologist full-time job in district in Chicago, IL, please send resume to email@example.com or contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at (813) 792.3426.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled