Location: Gilberts, IL
School Psychologist Job - Gilberts, Illinois - Interviewing now
There is a new job opportunity for an Illinois licensed School Psychologist to work at a local school district in Gilberts, Illinois. This job opportunity is Full-Time for the upcoming school year.In this role, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Elementary and Middle school students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-time Contract, approx. 32 hours/week, Full School Year
- Itinerant position - 1 to 2 school sites local to Gilberts, Illinois
- Elementary/ Middle Caseload
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Evaluations, Mental and health assessments, testing
- Develop reports, contribute to IEPs and eligibility meetings
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Active Illinois School Psychologist License
- Illinois PEL (Professional Educators License)
- Pediatric experience
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Gilberts, Illinois or any other opportunities of interest, you can call Kristina directly at 813-792-3414
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled