Location: Salem, MI
School Psychologist Job Full time Salem, MIApply
School Psychologist Job – Full time – Salem, MI
Sunbelt is working with a school district near Salem, MI that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist need for the full 2022-2023 school year.
- Must have MI School Psychologist License/certification
- Master’s degree in Psychology required
- Previous school experience preferred
- Full-time, 37.5hrs/wk, Onsite
- Caseload: K-12, mild-moderate
- Completing evaluations, re-evaluations, assessments and working with the SPED team, IEP meetings and behavioral consults.
- Completing evaluations for our center students who are due for 3-year re-evaluations and others who need an evaluation.
- Center houses 3 programs: SCI/SXI/DD ages 3-26.
- Weekly pay
- Work with Kids!
- Opportunities for contract renewal after contract exp date
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near Salem, MI, please email your resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | 813-219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply