Location: Bainbridge, GA
School Psychologist Job for Next School Year Near Bainbridge, GAApply
We are hiring a full-time School Psychologist for a school district near Bainbridge, GA for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Caseload: K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Responsibilities: Testing, writing the psychological and eligibility report and having the meetings to present the information.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Active School Psychology License in GA
- Must be able to commute to the Bainbridge, GA area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com if you are interested in this School Psychologist job in the Bainbridge, GA area.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply