Location: bangor, MI
School Psychologist Job | Bangor MI
Full-time and Part-time job opportunities available for School Psychologist near Bangor MI. We currently have multiple opportunities available across the district.
School Psychologist Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement psychological services
- Academic and behavioral consultations
- Psycho-educational assessments
- Some counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Must be able to work collaboratively with faculty, students, and parents
- Must be able to commute to school(s) in district near Bangor MI
Minimum qualifications for School Psychologist: In order to be eligible for state certification as a school psychologist and employment in our district, you must have already earned a Masters, Specialist, or Doctorate degree from an accredited school psychology graduate program, and have completed a 1200+ hour internship in school psychology.
For immediate consideration for a School Psychologist job near Bangor MI, please email resume to email@example.com or contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at 813.792.3426.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled