Location: Grand Rapids, MI
School Psychologist Job Available near Grand Rapids, MI Middle and High School CaseloadApply
School Psychologist Job Available near Grand Rapids, MI – Middle and High School Caseload
Sunbelt Staffing is teaming up with a school district near the Grand Rapids, Michigan area! We are looking for a talented School Psychologist for the current school year. This is a full-time position at 35 hours per week.
- Completing evaluations for middle school and high school students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- MUST be a licensed School Psychologist in Michigan
- Prior schools experience is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Organized and communicative
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply