Location: Ashland, IN
School Psychologist Job - Ashland, IN
A school district near Ashland, IN is seeking a Full or Part-Time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. This position includes working with an elementary caseload, 3 days per week.
- Master’s in School Psychology
- IN School Psychology License
- Must be flexible with onsite or virtual services
- Student evaluations
- Evaluation Reports
- Holding IEP meetings to determine eligibility
- *Will have a secretary to help organize and monitor compliance dates*
For more information regarding this School Psychologist job, please call Brandie Spielvogel at (813) 261-2255 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Office Phone: (813) 261-2255
Interested in virtual opportunities? Give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled