Location: dallas, TX
School Psychologist | Full-time or Part-time Job | Dallas Area
Full-Time or Part-time School Psychologist Job with district near Dallas TX.
The School Psychologist will coordinate and implement psychological services to the student population. Psychological services include, but are not limited to, academic and behavioral consultation, psychoeducational assessments, counseling on an individual and/or group level, and crisis intervention. The School Psychologist must work collaboratively with administration, teachers, parents, and various communities to support the needs of students.
School Psychologist Job Description:
- Provides comprehensive assessment services to students with learning and behavioral concerns.
- Identifies prescriptive remedial recommendations to support student growth and development.
- Interprets results of assessments to parents, teachers, and other members of school-based multidisciplinary teams.
- Prepares written reports of evaluation and recommendations.
- Participates as a cooperative member of school-based multidisciplinary teams.
- Provides individual and group counseling activities with students for the purpose of facilitation of personal, social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Supports crisis intervention services to students encountering severe emotional distress.
- Serves as a resource consultant on behavioral management, developmental processes and mental health needs of students.
- Provides in-service training to the community and school personnel regarding psychological services and needs of students.
- Provides information and training sessions to parents regarding cognitive, emotional, and behavioral child development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to commute to school(s) near Dallas TX
Minimum qualifications for School Psychologist: In order to be eligible for state certification as a school psychologist and employment in our district, you must have already earned a Masters, Specialist, or Doctorate degree from an accredited school psychology graduate program, and have completed a 1200+ hour internship in school psychology.
For immediate consideration to the School Psychologist full-time job in district near Dallas TX, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at (813) 792.3426.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled