Location: Fort Pierce, FL
School Psychologist Full-Time Job near Fort Pierce, FLApply
Fort Pierce, FL- School Psychologist are needed in the upcoming school year. This onsite position working with students with disabilities. The job consist of communicating with staff and assisting children with Mild to Moderate Disabilities.
School Psychologist Job Details:
- Full-Time: K-12th Grade
- Assess student Cognitive abilities, interventions, consulting with staff, etc.
- Communicate with all educational environments
- Evaluations, Assessments and IEPs
- Assist students with Disabilities for Mild to Moderate
School Psychologist Job Schedule:
- Monday - Friday: 37.5 hours/week
- Next School Year
School Psychologist Requirement:
- FL School Psychologist License
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to to the email below and call about the School Psychologist job near Fort Pierce, FL.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply