Location: Aurora, CO
School Psychologist - Full Time for High School
I am seeking an experienced School Psychologist for a local school district in Aurora, CO, to provided services to High School students. Previous school or pediatric experience is desired for this position.
- Contract, Full Time (37.5 hrs/wk), Full School Year, 1 High school site
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Facilitating, tracking, writing and reviewing IEPs
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges
- Collaborates with educators, parents, and other professionals to support the success of High School students
- Valid WA State Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certification in School Psychology.
- Seeking experienced School Psychs, but will consider strong New Graduates
For consideration: Please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening in Aurora, CO, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
**Work From Home** I currently have Teletherapy School Psychologist job openings nationwide -- contact Cassandra directly if interested in providing services from home.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled