Location: Everett, WA
School Psychologist Full-time Contract
I'm working with the surrounding school districts in Everett, WA to hire a passionate and qualified School Psychologist. This opportunity will be full-time for the upcoming school year. Previous school or pediatric experience is desired for this position.
- Full-time contract, Full school year
- Itinerant position - 1 to 2 school sites
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaborates with educators, parents, and other professionals to support the success of students K-12.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology from an accredited School of Psychology
- Valid WA Educational Staff Associate (ESA) School Psychologist certificate
If you're looking to work with friendly staff and a supportive school district, this may be the right job for you. For consideration please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled