Location: Napa, CA
School Psychologist FT or PT Job Opening- Napa, CA
Napa, CA Interviews are now in progress for a School Psychologist role at our partner district. The opportunity is contracted and will continue the duration of the present and subsequent school years.
Full or part time position available. Will be managing assessments for a high school population over 1-2 sites. Participation in IEP's (Individual Education Programs) and IFSP's (Individualized Family Service Plans) will also be required.
- Consistent hours promoting a greater work/life balance
- Assignments structured for all responsibilities to be met within the number of contracted hours only
- Competitive pay
- Multi-tiered support network
Educational Background and Certification Requirement
- Master's Degree of School Psychology from an accredited program of study
- CA PPS School Psychologist Certification
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEIS
- Extensive experience with initial evaluations/ re-evaluations
- Prior experience managing an itinerate caseload
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com, or contact directly at the number below.
Stacy Richardson, Sr. Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing, Pupil Services Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled