Location: Folsom, CA
School Psychologist- Folsom, CAApply
District-based services and/or a combination of supporting county reginal programs and district-based services.
Will be joining a team of school psychologists who work together to serve our county programs and local school districts (excluding South Lake Tahoe).
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Will consider part time
- Asap-end of school year
- Disabilities vary
- California School Psychology License (PPS)
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply