Location: Everett, WA
School Psychologist Contract Job near the Everett, WA area
I am working with a local school district near the Monroe, WA area looking to hire a School Psychologist for this upcoming school year. New graduates are encouraged to apply as well. The ideal candidate will have schools experience, licensed, and available to work full time.
- Conducting testing
- Completing assessments and evaluations
- Collaboration with staff and families
- Full-time/Full School year, 35 hours a week
- Comfortable working with all ages and flexible on caseload
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Active Washington School Psychologist license
- School-based experience
If this position seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled