Location: Mirrormont, CO
School Psychologist Contract Job in the Mirrormont, WashingtonApply
We are now seeking an experienced School Psychologist for a full time contract job located in the Mirrormont, WA area. This is a full-time job working 8 hours a day for the upcoming school year. The School Psychologist job will work with all ages and diversities ranging K-12.
- Master's degree in School or Educational Psychology
- WA School Psychology license
- Hold or be eligible to obtain an Initial or Continuing WA State School Psychology Certificate (ESA)
- Previous IEP and meeting experience
- Experience in a school setting preferred, or pediatrics
- Range of disabilities and an average caseload
- Testing for cognitive/behavioral disorder
- Report Writing
- Crisis intervention
For more information or immediate consideration for the School Psychologist job in the Mirrormont, WA area please apply directly to this posting or send me your resume to my email below!
National Hiring Manager
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply