Location: Federal Way, WA
School Psychologist Contract Job in the Federal Way, WA areaApply
I am interviewing for a full-time, school psychologist job in the Federal Way, WA area. This contract position is for the upcoming school year in a supportive school district and is 8 hours per day.
- The approximate caseload is average
- Conduct student evaluations to develop IEP goals
- Address student learning and behavioral problems
- Candidate must be a Licensed School Psychologist with ESA
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred, but will consider candidates with pediatrics experience
- Ability to address and counsel students with range of disabilities
If this opportunity to be a school psychologist in the Federal Way, WA area interests you, please send me your resume to the email below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply