Location: Napa, CA
School Psych Job in Napa, CAApply
Napa, CA Area- Currently looking to fill a Onsite Full time school Psychologist position:
- Must be willing to work 8 hours daily/40 weekly on site. May be assigned to more than one site. Experience assessing students at the secondary level is highly preferred. Experience at the primary level in addition will be helpful. Caseload will vary, but carrying 10 on average is likely. Position is for the remainder of the school year.
- Primary responsibility will be for assessment/case management. Candidate may also provide counseling services per IEPs and support school site(s) with Multiple Tiers of Student Support (MTSS). Candidate should be very organized and experienced in identifying each of the specific disability categories. We need someone who can operate independently once provided with the support/tools to get established.
- CA PPS Credential-School Psychology
- Resume with at least 2 references (must have been supervisors to candidate) with current contact information available prior to interview.
- Recent psychological assessment report (can also be psycho-ed or multidisciplinary report) conducted with a student- please redact names available prior to interview.
Antonio Giron Account Executive
Sunbelt Staffing | www.sunbeltstaffing.com
3687 Tampa Rd., Ste 200 Oldsmar, FL 34677
If you want to be considered for this position or any other in your area send a copy of your most recent copy of your resume to :
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply