Location: Niles, MI
School Physical Therapist Assistant
We are working with a school near Niles, MI to find an experience Physical Therapist Assistant to join this district's team. This is a contract job for the upcoming school year. The PTA will be contracted to work 21 hours a week (3 days/week). Interested applicants must have strong schools-based experience in order to be considered.
- 15 students
- Disabilities range from mild to severe
- Grades K-12
- Michigan Physical Therapist Assistant License
- 1+ years of experience working in a school system
Opportunities with Sunbelt include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Strong support and mentorship
- Excellent opportunities to network within the field
For immediate consideration for this job:
Email a copy of your resume and references to Ankita.Naik@sunbeltstaffing.com.
Call my office directly at 813-749-5195 for more information. I look forward to connecting with you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled