Location: Plano, TX
School Orientation & Mobility Specialist Job Opening | Plano, TX
Looking for an Orientation & Mobility Specialist in the Plano, Texas area for a school-based position. This is a full-time opportunity with a wonderful school district for the upcoming school year.
- Screen students with visual impairments who have demonstrated difficulty with independent travel
- Develop Orientation and Mobility goals
- Adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs
- Consult parents, members of vision team and classroom teachers and low vision specialists/opthamologist
- Provide instructional services with Visually Impaired students
- Gross motor skills, spatial awareness, self-protection, long cane techniques, residential travel, commercial travel and body awareness
- Masters Degree in Orientation and Mobility
- Texas O&M License is required (COMS - ACVREP)
- Previous experience working in school-based setting
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
*Sunbelt Staffing also hires for teletherapy positions! Reach out to me for more information*
Delaney Guinn | National Hiring Manager | Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled