Location: Plano, TX
School Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) Full Time Contract Job near Plano TX
Looking for a certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist to work in a full time (37.5 hours/week) school-based contract job with a school district near Plano, TX.
Orientation and Mobility Specialist Certification is required.
- Screen students with visual impairments who have demonstrated difficulty with independent travel
- Reevaluate students as needed
- Develop Orientation and Mobility goals
- Adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs
- Consult parents, members of vision team and classroom teachers and low vision specialists/opthamologist
- Provide instructional services with Visually Impaired students
- Gross motor skills, spatial awareness, self-protection, long cane techniques, residential travel, commercial travel and body awareness
For immediate consideration for the school-based Orientation and Mobility Specialist job in the Plano TX area, please apply now and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about this position (or any others) please call Jessica at 813-448-1367.
*We also offer virtual teletherapy jobs – ask me for more info!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled